DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWQC) - A man has been arrested after Iowa State Police chased him from Clinton County to Davenport.
ISP says that Roy Albert Phillips, 27, had a warrant out for his arrest after a parole violation. When an Iowa State Trooper attempted to pull the vehicle over for a traffic stop in Clinton County, the vehicle refused to stop.
Troopers were able to make an arrest in Davenport after using stop sticks to flatten the suspect's tires near 46th Street and Welcome Way.
ISP reports that there were four people in the suspect vehicle, but no one was injured. KWQC crews on scene witnessed at least one child being removed from the suspect vehicle by first responders.
Phillips is being charged with:
- Interstate detainer: felony
- Two counts of child endangerment: misdemeanor
- Disobeyed traffic device: misdemeanor
- Eluding or attempting to elude: misdemeanor
- No insurance: misdemeanor
- Possession of drug paraphernalia: misdemeanor
- Reckless driving: misdemeanor
- Speeding: misdemeanor