Thursday, September 1st, 2011
-Tailgate Snack Ideas. Janet Macon, Hy-Vee Dietitian
-Paula's Wig Flip. Kate Goodworth, Betty's Wig Boutique.
-Tomato Soup with River Rose Gin. Stephanie Godke, Mississippi River Distilling Company
-Isle of Capri Teal Fundraiser. Todd Dewilfond - CCKMA President
Friday, September 2nd, 2011
-Circus Fun. Story by Theresa Bryant
-Catching up with Fran Riley.
-Whats's new with Mississippi River Distilling Company. Ryan Burchett, Owner/Distiller
Tuesday, September 6th, 2011
- Fall Fertilizer. Martha Smith, Univ. of Illinois Extention
- Pet Myths. Dr. Matt Nelson, Maple Ridge Veterinary Clinic
- Cooking Ribs with Texas Roadhouse.
- Health Day. Bev Paulsen, Womens Relaxation Center
Saturday 9am - 4pm
LeClaire Civic Center
127 S. Cody Road
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
- Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. Brian DeJohn, Geneseo Chamber of Commerce.
Trains, Plains & Automobiles
Saturday, 9am - 2pm
- Shopping in Flicks for a new kitchen.
- Little Conductors Day. Joe Weston, Model Train Conductor.
Little Conductors Day
Sunday, 1pm - 4pm
Quad City Botanical Center
2525 4th Ave
Thursday, September 8th, 2011
- Slidercise. David Miller, Slidercise Creator. Website
- Greek Yogurt. Crissy Mitzel, Hy-Vee Dietitian
- Artistry in Wood. Carol Leavy, Woodcarver
Artistry In Wood
Windmill Cultural Center
1st Street & 10th Ave
- Moments of Joy. Jolene Brackey. Website
Friday, September 9th, 2011
- Remembering 9/11. Story by Theresa Bryant
- A Farm Crawl. Cathy Lafrenz, Miss Effie's Flowers.
North Scott Farm Crawl
Sunday 11am - 4pm
27387 130th Ave
- Beaux Arts Fair Preview. Melanie Brown, Beadazzle.
Beaux Arts Fair
Saturday 10am - 5pm
Sunday 10am - 4pm
Figgie Art Museum Plazza
225 West Second St.
- Parental Encouragement. Rick Martenson, QC Counselor. Website
Monday, September 12th, 2011
- New Furniture for the set. Brian Banks, LifeStyles Furniture
- New Acessories for the set. Nancy Stevens, Wallace's Garden Center
- By the Way. Bryan Witt
- Exploring our new kitchen. Elizabeth Round. Flicks Kitchen Designer
- Purses Galore. Story by Theresa Bryant
Tuesday, September 13th, 2011
- Fall Gardening Tips. Jack Meyer, Meyer Landscape & Design
- Veggie Preserving. Valerie Morford, Hy-Vee Dietitian
- Four Legged Friends. Pam Arndt, Humane Society of Scott Co.
- Ask the Nurse. Pam Brammann, R.N. MedTour Services
- Local Gal on SPEED Channel. Krista Voda, SPEED/Fox Sports Commentator
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
- Four Seasons Accessories. Katie Androis, Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Bags.
Vera Bradley Sale
Tomorrow 5-6 PM
2205 E. Kimberly Rd.
- Write Better. Jane Rogers, Writer and Editor
Midwest Writing Center
225 E. 2nd St. Suite 303
- Walk for Hope. Michelle McKinnon, Walk For Hope
Walk For Hope
Clinton Co. Fairgrounds
331 E. 8th St.
Thursday, September 15th, 2011
- Riverssance. Connie Scott, Soap Box
Riverssance Art Fair
Saturday, 10am to 6pm
Sunday, 10am to 4pm
Village of East Davenport
- New at Niabi Zoo. Mandy Turnbull, Zoo Keeper
- AIDS Walk. Erin Olson, Walk Director
Carl Sandburg Mall
- Medicine Safety. Tim Wright, Pharmacist
- Harvest Fest. Bruce Curry, Country Corner. Website
Friday, September 16th, 2011
- Top Shelf Salsa. Jodi Haxmeier, Top Shelf Salsa
-Celtic Highland Games. Darren Low
Celtic Highland Games
-Greek Fest. Mary Rankin, Big Fat Greek Festival
Big Fat Greek Festival
Tonight til 11pm
Tomorrow 11am - 11pm
St. George Greek Orthodox Church
2930 31st Ave
Rock Island, IL
- Falls Prevention. Mike Shaw
Monday, September 19th, 2011
- Fall Flowers. Kate Terrell, Wallace's Garden Center
- Illowa FCA Update. Dan Pearson, Illowa FCA. Website
- Pets. Patti McRae, QC Animal Welfare Center
Pet First Aid
QCAWC Education Center
724 W. 2nd Ave
- Movie Reviews. Linda Cook, Film Critic
- Comfort Caps. Janette Suhorpetz. Neal's Sewing Center
Comfort Caps Sewing Day
Neals Vacuum & Sewing
309 E. 2nd Street
Tuesday, September 20th, 2011
- Fall Super Foods. Dawn Blocklinger, Hy-Vee Dietitian
- PM Interiors.
- Backpack Program. Caren Laughlin, River Bend Foodbank
- Thunder Bay Berries
- Ask the Nurse. Penny Jagers, R.N. Genesis
Wednesday, September 21,2011
- Nacho Typical Mexican. Rachel Doumbia, Cooking Instructor
- Balloon Festival. Stan Pasley, QC Ballon Festival
107 Ave. of the Cities
East Moline, IL
- Teal Update. Jodie Kavensky, NormaLeah Foundation. Website
We're Making Teal Real
Monday, October 3rd 6-10pm
O'melia's Supper Club
2900 Blackhawk Rd.
Rock Island, IL
- Fall Makeup Trends. Jenn Mariman, JennLea Makeup
- Kite Fest. James Patten. Festival Corrdinator
Thursday, September 22nd, 2011
-Gourd Festival. Roxie DeShane
-CA-125 Test for Ovarian Cancer. Sara VanDeWoestyne.
- Project Chocolate. Shannon Remowski. Website
- Become a Master Gardener. Tracy Jo Mulliken, Univ. of Illinois Extension.
- Apple Festival. Mary Jane Nelson, Hampton Apple Festival
Friday, September 23rd, 2011
- Photo Walk. Gary Stanley, Photographer.
Digital Photo Seminar
Monday, October 3rd 7p.m.
7th Street & 12th Avenue
- Living Proof Exhibits. Pamela Crouch.
Living Proof Exhibit
Opens Friday, September 30th 6-9pm
Bucktown Center for the Arts
225 East 2nd Street
- Parenting Styles. Rick Martenson, QC Counselor.
- By the Way with Bryan Witt.
Monday, September 26th, 2011
-Fall Fashion Trends with our Friends at Maxx Models and Talents. Holly Bell. Website
Tuesday, September 27th, 2011
- "Ask the Expert" with Chef Monika Sudakov. Website
Wednesday, September 28th, 2011
- Older Home Makeovers.
- Paula's Wig Shopping.
Thursday, September 29th, 2011
- Fall and Halloween Decorating. Nancy Stevens, Wallace's Garden Center
- Cooking without gluten. Dawn Tiesman, Just Bee Gluten Free. Website
Friday, September 30th, 2011
- Fall Cooking with Jeff Grunder