Candle To Blame For Clinton House Fire - News and Weather For The Quad Cities -

Candle To Blame For Clinton House Fire

Updated:

The Odeon fire in Clinton, Iowa, wasn't the only fire on Sunday, November 25, 2012.

At about the same time that fire broke out, one person was trapped in a house fire in the 2300 block of Chancy Street.

Firefighters were able to knock down the flames enough to rescue the person inside the home.

Officials say the victim was in critical condition and was transported to the University of Iowa Hospital burn unit.

Fire investigators say the cause of the fire was a candle that was knocked over which ignited material on the floor.