Fire At Sam's Club In Davenport - News and Weather For The Quad Cities -

Fire At Sam's Club In Davenport

Updated:

It's the busiest time of the year for retailers, so a fire couldn't have come at a worse time for the Sam's Club in Davenport.

Firefighters were called to the store on Elmore Ave. around 4 a.m. Dec. 13, 2012. When firefighters got to the store, employees were waiting outside.

Fire crews on the scene said the back of the building has smoke damage. No one was hurt.

The fire may have been started by a forklift. For now, the store is closed. An employee says the store could reopen by 5 Thursday evening.

Powered by WorldNow

805 Brady Street, Davenport, IA 52803

Telephone: 563.383.7000
Fax: 563.383.7131
Email: news@kwqc.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Davenport, Inc. A Media General Company.