Fire At A+ Kennel In Eldridge - News and Weather For The Quad Cities -

Fire At A+ Kennel In Eldridge

Updated:
  • Most Popular StoriesMost Popular StoriesMore>>

  • Verdict of Davenport Vehicle Homicide Case

    Verdict of Davenport Vehicle Homicide Case

    Friday, April 18 2014 10:32 PM EDT2014-04-19 02:32:10 GMT
    DAVENPORT, IA -- A Scott County Jury deliberated on whether a man should be held responsible for a pedestrian death. The trail against driver, Dale Varner, happened this week. In September 2012, VarnerMore >>
    DAVENPORT, IA -- A Scott County Jury deliberated on whether a man should be held responsible for a pedestrian death. The trial against driver, Dale Varner, happened this week. In September 2012, VarnerMore >>
  • Teen Accused Of Setting Muscatine Apartment On Fire

    Teen Accused Of Setting Muscatine Apartment On Fire

    Thursday, April 17 2014 4:46 PM EDT2014-04-17 20:46:44 GMT
    A teenager is facing serious charges in connection with an apartment fire in Muscatine. According to the Muscatine County Attorney, 16-year-old Benjamin Phillips is accused of setting the fire to the twoMore >>
    A teenager is facing serious charges in connection with an apartment fire in Muscatine. According to the Muscatine County Attorney, 16-year-old Benjamin Phillips is accused of setting the fire to the twoMore >>
  • IL Lawmakers Aim To Ban The Sale Of Microbeads

    IL Lawmakers Aim To Ban The Sale Of Microbeads

    Saturday, April 19 2014 7:55 PM EDT2014-04-19 23:55:32 GMT
    A measure working its way through the Illinois General Assembly would ban the sale of micro-beads in the state.More >>
    A measure working its way through the Illinois General Assembly would ban the sale of micro-beads in the state.
    More >>

Investigators say a dryer is likely to blame for a fire at a pet kennel in Eldridge, Ill. over the weekend.

It happened just before 2:00, Sunday afternoon at A-Plus Kennel, just off of South 16th Avenue.

Firefighters were able to quickly contain the flames.

The chief tell us there were people and dogs inside when the fire started, but all were able to make it out safely.

Two employees were treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.