Monday Morning Fire In Moline - News and Weather For The Quad Cities -

Monday Morning Fire In Moline

Updated:

No one was hurt at the scene of a house fire at 412 10th St. in Moline, Ill. on Monday morning, October 7, 2013.

The Moline Fire Chief says the fire started with the stove.

No one was home at the time the fire broke out.

There is some smoke damage, but the chief says the family will be able to return to the home and sleep there tonight.

Powered by WorldNow

805 Brady Street, Davenport, IA 52803

Telephone: 563.383.7000
Fax: 563.383.7131
Email: news@kwqc.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Davenport, Inc. A Media General Company.