House Fire In Donahue, Iowa - News and Weather For The Quad Cities -

House Fire In Donahue, Iowa

Updated:

A family was forced out of their home after a fire in Donahue, Iowa.

The fire department was called to the 10,000 block of 287th Street around 6:30 a.m. on Friday, November 8, 2013.

Four people were home at the time of the fire but were out of the house by the time firefighters arrived.

The initial call was for a chimney fire, but wind fanned the flames and the fire spread into the attic.

The red cross says its assisting two adults and four children with emergency needs.

Powered by WorldNow

805 Brady Street, Davenport, IA 52803

Telephone: 563.383.7000
Fax: 563.383.7131
Email: news@kwqc.com

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Davenport, Inc. A Media General Company.