All Is Clear After Gas Leak At Muscatine H.S. - News and Weather For The Quad Cities -

All Is Clear After Gas Leak At Muscatine H.S.

Posted: Updated:

The Muscatine Fire Department was called to the Muscatine High School to on Monday morning, January 13, 2014 to take care of a gas leak.

Officials at the fire department say the leak happened around 6:50 a.m.

School officials say it was because of a faulty valve going to an inactive boiler.

The building was evacuated and the problem was fixed by 7:00 a.m.

They say all is clear for students and faculty to return to class.

Powered by WorldNow

805 Brady Street, Davenport, IA 52803

Telephone: 563.383.7000
Fax: 563.383.7131

Can’t find something?
Powered by WorldNow
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Young Broadcasting of Davenport, Inc. A Media General Company.