Illinois health officials report 869 new COVID-19 cases, 36 additional deaths
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (KWQC) - The Illinois Department of Public Health announced 869 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Illinois, including 36 additional confirmed deaths.
- Cook County: 1 male 40s, 2 females 50s, 1 male 50s, 1 female 60s, 4 males 60s, 3 females 70s, 4 males 70s, 3 females 80s, 2 males 80s, 6 females 90s, 1 male 90s
- DeKalb County: 1 male 80s
- DuPage County: 1 female 80s
- Kane County: 1 female 70s
- Lake County: 2 females 70s, 1 male 70s
- St. Clair County: 1 female 70s
- Winnebago County: 1 female 80s
IDPH reported a total of 144,882 cases, including 6,987 deaths.
Within the past 24 hours, laboratories have reported 30,262 tests for a total of 1,666,317.
Health officials said the preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from June 25 –July 1, is 2.6 percent.
Copyright 2020 KWQC. All rights reserved.