30+ in the hospital due to COVID-19 in Rock Island County
ROCK ISLAND Co., Ill. (KWQC) - Health officials in Rock Island County on Thursday announced there are currently 35 patients in the hospital due to COVID-19.
Officials also announced 56 new cases, bringing the county’s total of confirmed cases to 11,524.
The death toll stands at 281.
The new cases are:
· 2 men in their 80s
· 6 men in their 60s
· 2 men in their 50s
· 3 men in their 40s
· 6 men in their 30s
· 7 men in their 20s
· 1 man in his teens
· 1 boy in his teens
· 1 boy younger than 13
· 1 woman in her 70s
· 6 women in their 60s
· 4 women in their 50s
· 6 women in their 40s
· 2 women in their 30s
· 5 women in their 20s
· 2 girls younger than 13
· 1 girl infant 1 or younger
No additional information regarding these cases is available due to federal privacy laws.
Remember, you control how you respond to COVID-19:
· Stay home as much as possible and especially when ill
· Wear a face covering when you must go out for essential supplies
· Keep at least 6 feet between you and anyone else
· Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer
· Take the vaccine when it becomes available to you
Copyright 2021 KWQC. All rights reserved.