Officials announce 26 new COVID cases in Rock Island County
ROCK ISLAND Co., Ill. (KWQC) - Health officials in Rock Island County on Tuesday announced 26 new cases of COVID-19. This brings the county total to 12,905.
There are currently 13 patients in the hospital due to the virus.
The total number of deaths from this virus stands at 304.
The new cases are:
· 2 men in their 70s
· 1 man in his 50s
· 1 man in his 40s
· 4 men in their 30s
· 3 men in their 20s
· 1 man in his teens
· 3 boys younger than 13
· 1 woman in her 70s
· 2 women in their 60s
· 2 women in their 40s
· 2 women in their 20s
· 1 girl in her teens
· 2 girls younger than 13
· 1 girl infant 1 or younger
No additional information regarding these cases is available due to federal privacy laws.
Remember, you control how you respond to COVID-19:
· Stay home as much as possible and especially when ill
· Wear a face covering when you must go out for essential supplies
· Keep at least 6 feet between you and anyone else
· Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer
· Take the vaccine when it becomes available to you
Copyright 2021 KWQC. All rights reserved.