Ten cases of COVID-19 reported in Rock Island County
ROCK ISLAND Co., Ill. (KWQC) - Rock Island County health officials on Tuesday announced 10 new cases of COVID-19. This brings the county total to 12,879.
There are currently 14 patients in the hospital due to the virus in the county.
The county’s death toll remains at 304.
The new cases are:
· 1 woman in her 70s
· 2 women in their 60s
· 1 woman in her 40s
· 1 woman in her 30s
· 1 girl in her teens
· 1 man in his 60s
· 2 men in their 30s
· 1 man in his 20s
No additional information regarding these cases is available due to federal privacy laws.
We all must continue to do our part to prevent further spread of COVID-19 by:
· Staying home as much as possible and especially when you are sick
· Wearing a face covering when you must go out
· Watching your distance. Keep at least 6 feet between you and anyone else
· Washing your hands frequently
· Taking the vaccine when it is available to you
Copyright 2021 KWQC. All rights reserved.