Rock Island County reports 19 new cases of COVID-19
ROCK ISLAND Co., Ill. (KWQC) - County health department officials in Rock Island County on Wednesday announced 19 new cases of COVID-19.
Additionally, they announced there are 15 patients in the hospital in the county with COVID-19.
The new cases bring the county’s total of confirmed cases to 13,150.
The new cases are:
· 1 woman in her 90s
· 1 woman in her 50s
· 3 women in their 40s
· 4 women in their 30s
· 2 women in their 20s
· 1 woman in her teens
· 2 men in their 60s
· 2 men in their 50s
· 3 men in their 20s
No additional information regarding these cases is available due to federal privacy laws.
Remember, you control how you respond to COVID-19:
· Stay home as much as possible and especially when ill
· Wear a face covering when you must go out for essential supplies
· Keep at least 6 feet between you and anyone else
· Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer
· Take the vaccine when it becomes available to you
Copyright 2021 KWQC. All rights reserved.