Rock Island County announces 14 new cases of COVID-19
ROCK ISLAND, Ill. (KWQC) - Fourteen new cases of COVID-19 were reported in Rock Island County on Thursday.
Health officials with the county’s health department said the 14 new cases bring the county’s total to 13,164.
Additionally, there are 14 patients in the hospital with the virus in the county.
The death toll remains at 306.
The new cases are:
· 1 woman in her 60s
· 1 woman in her 50s
· 1 woman in her 40s
· 3 women in their 20s
· 2 girls in their teens
· 1 man in his 80s
· 1 man in his 70s
· 2 men in their 50s
· 2 men in their 20s
No additional information regarding these cases is available due to federal privacy laws.
We all must continue to do our part to prevent further spread of COVID-19 by:
· Staying home as much as possible and especially when you are sick
· Wearing a face covering when you must go out
· Watching your distance. Keep at least 6 feet between you and anyone else
· Washing your hands frequently
· Taking whatever vaccine that is offered to you
Copyright 2021 KWQC. All rights reserved.