How Stress Effects Your Health
DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWQC) -
We all have some stress in life. In fact, it’s normal. But managing that stress is important and one of the best things you can do for your health--even when you can’t control the source of it. PSL originally was scheduled to have an expert, Dr. Vikki Petersen, Certified Clinical Nutritionist, to cover the topic. Due to a scheduling misunderstanding, Dr. Petersen could not joins the show. Jake Eastburn, Executive Producer of Paula Sands Live, aptly filled in to cover the topic in a conversation with Paula.
Some of the highlighted material about how constant stress can effect your wellness:
- Nervous System issues
- Digestive problems
- Problems with sex and sleep
- Immune System can get compromised
- Melatonin production (sleep)
- Emotional problems, depression, & other forms of anxiety and worry.
- Body uses up more vitamin and nutrients (Extra Vitamin B might be needed)
Copyright 2021 KWQC. All rights reserved.