First Impressions made simple
DAVENPORT, Iowa (KWQC) -
You only get one chance to make a first impression and Mental Toughness Speaker, Eric Rittmeyer, is telling us a few pointers in helping make first impressions. Author of ‘The Emotional Marine’, Eric has met a lot of people throughout his life and has found the best way to make that great first impression on people.
1) Master the art of “gossip” - Find the good way to do it. Talk positively about others behind their back!
2) Develop your affective presence - “What’s the vibe today?”
3) Make connections, not impressions - It’s not about you! Ask questions & listen.
4) Remove the walls - Find the common ground. Everyone has something in common, find one!
5) Give & receive compliments - It goes both ways for best results
Copyright 2021 KWQC. All rights reserved.