QCA pumpkin patches and fall attractions
With the fall season here, you may be thinking of your favorite fall traditions, like visiting a pumpkin patch.
If you see one that we don't have listed, send us an email at News@KWQC.com.
- Saturday, Oct. 27 at Camp Liberty
- The Girl Scout camp will open to celebrate Halloween with a haunted hike and "tent-or-treating" for kids. This event is a great opportunity for families to get outdoors and enjoy camp activities with a spooky twist.
Scott Community College
Thursday, October 25th
5 pm – 7 pm
This is a free event open to the community! We will have a live DJ, dancing, costume contest, face painting, pumpkin decorating, giant spider piñata, games, prizes, and pizza (while supplies last). We will also have trick or treating in the main campus hallway. Enter Door 5 of the Belmont Campus.
Buffalo Pumpkin Patch & Event Center
- Open 7 Days A week!
- 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Now through October 31st
- Fall Fun Day at the Davenport Library
- Saturday, October 27th
- starts at 2:30 p.m.
- Free to the public
- Dewitt Great Pumpkin Festival.
- Sunday, October 14 starting at 11 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Schuster's Pumpkin Patch
- Open Saturday and Sunday
- September 22nd through October 28th
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
29th Annual Apple Fest
Sunday, October 14, 2018
Pride of the Wapsi Pumpkin Patch
- Open until October 28th.
- September 16 - October 29
- Weekdays 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Country Corner Farm Market & Pumpkin Patch
- Open until October 31st
Downing Daughters' Pumpkin Patch
Fridays 4:00 – 7:00 PM Saturdays: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- a 2.5 acre corn maze in the shape of a John Deere tractor
-Pick your own apples
-Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.