JOB OPENING: Account Representative
JOB DESCRIPTION: KWQC-TV6, NBC, the #1 station and dominant news provider in the Davenport, IA-Rock Island, IL DMA has an opportunity for a high performing, self-starter who is interested in joining the region’s top performing team. Candidate must be a quick-thinker willing to move at a fast pace and capable of successfully negotiating transactional business. The ability to deliver high knowledge and understanding of audience measurements along with market competitive insights and excellent customer service is required. Our KWQC employees are expected to perform at market leading levels. If this describes and interests you, please apply.
· Demonstrate a superior knowledge of audience measurements.
· Be an expert negotiator.
· Have the ability to grow revenue share with existing agency clients.
· Develop new opportunities with digital platforms.
· Possess solid computer software skills with ability to further develop.
· Maintain excellent communication, persuasion and presentation skills accompanied by a professional image and enthusiastic sales demeanor.
· Have a competitive nature and desire to win.
· Be self-motivated with determination to develop and grow client business.
· A team player willing to assist others in achieving station goals.
QUALIFICATIONS: The successful applicant will have a proven track record in transactional broadcast media sales. Candidate will also be proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and possess a strong command of industry software systems.
EDUCATION: College degree preferred
TO APPLY: Qualified applicants can apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
EOE M/F/D/V ~ Background check and drug screen required.A
KWQC-TV6 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the hiring, training, or promotion of employees by reasons of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, physical or mental handicap, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, or age.
Please indicate in your correspondence exactly where you heard of this opening.