Sponsored - The following content is created on behalf of Boss Tax and Accounting Services and does not reflect the opinions of Gray Media or its editorial staff. To learn more about Boss Tax and Accounting Services, visit https://www.bosstaxaccounting.com/
Boss Tax and Accounting has been providing clients personalized services throughout the Quad Cities area with growing success. With our certified training and financial, credit, and tax knowledge, we are equipped to handle all your tax preparation, bankruptcy petitions, business and credit service needs. Whether you require assistance at the corporate or personal level, we are ready to service your select tax, accounting, and credit needs.
At Boss Tax and Accounting, we specialize in assisting small businesses. From getting an EIN to full payroll and tax services, Boss Tax and Accounting can handle it all. Boss Tax has helped hundreds of new businesses and wants to share 5 things you need to know before starting a business.
- Create a Strategic Business Plan - A good business plan is step one to starting a new business. Who is your customer, who is your competition, what is your strategy for profitability? A business plan is a road map to success and will not only help you stay on track, it will help banks and other investors or partners understand what you’ve got going on with this business venture. Boss Tax and Accounting has assisted in writing hundreds of effective business plans, and we’re ready to help you write yours.
- Business Structure/Registration - LLC, Partnership, Sole Proprietor... Boss knows business and how to register one. We can help you understand the differences in how businesses can be structured and registered and we can assist in these important first steps.
- Register for Federal, State and Local Taxes - The last thing you want to do when starting a business is start in tax trouble. Boss Tax and Accounting can help you complete all the necessary forms to register your business with the associated Taxing authorities. We can also assist in ongoing filing of tax forms and estimates.
- Check Licensing Needs - Every town, city, state, municipality, etc... will have their own license requirements. From inspections for capacity and safety, to sign permits and business specific licenses, Boss Tax and Accounting can help you make sure your covered when it comes to local licensing.
- Complete Setup and Open - With a business plan, licensing, permits and all other bridges crossed, assuming you have your funding, it’s time to put that plan to action. Boss Tax and Accounting is here to help with any of your business needs. Boss can manage payroll, tax forms, and virtually any part of the business administration.
We know you may have questions, and we are here to provide answers. You can find out more about Boss Tax and Accounting by visiting our website at https://www.bosstaxaccounting.com/