Cubs Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Chicago Cubs (23-30) have the 21st-ranked odds in the majors to win the World Series, at +10000 as of May 29. They have the third-ranked odds in terms of winning the NL Central, at +800.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cubs MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+10000||21st||(+10000, bet $100 to win $10000)|
|To Win the NL Central||+800||-||(+800, bet $100 to win $800)|
Think the Cubs can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cubs Standings Information
The Cubs are 5.5 games behind in the NL Central, and 4.5 games back in the Wild Card standings.
|4||St. Louis Cardinals||5|
Cubs Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- Chicago has the 16th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.23).
- The Cubs have hit at least two round-trippers in 18 games this season, and are 10-8 in those contests.
- Chicago has gone 7-2 in its nine games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Cubs have gone 8-14 in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Chicago has a 20-8 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (28 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs Next Game Information
Cubs Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Patrick Wisdom||+10000||-||-||.224/.314/.553 14 HR 28 RBI|
|Cody Bellinger||+10000||-||-||.271/.337/.493 7 HR 20 RBI|
|Christopher Morel||+10000||-||-||.299/.338/.746 9 HR 15 RBI|
|Ian Happ||+20000||-||-||.273/.390/.412 4 HR 21 RBI|
|Dansby Swanson||+20000||-||-||.270/.366/.422 5 HR 23 RBI|
|Nico Hoerner||+20000||-||-||.285/.335/.383 3 HR 25 RBI|
|Seiya Suzuki||+20000||-||-||.280/.373/.476 6 HR 19 RBI|
|Jameson Taillon||-||+20000||-||0-3 7.76 ERA 9.2 K/9|
|Marcus Stroman||-||+8000||-||5-4 2.59 ERA 7.6 K/9|
|Justin Steele||-||+3000||-||6-2 2.77 ERA 7.9 K/9|
|Matt Mervis||-||-||+5000||.194/.275/.306 2 HR 7 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Cubs gear at Fanatics!
Cubs' Top Players
- Nico Hoerner has helped carry the team's offense this year, batting .285/.335/.383 with eight doubles, a triple, three home runs, 13 walks and 25 RBI.
- So far this year, Dansby Swanson owns a .270/.366/.422 slash line, with five homers, 23 RBI, 28 runs scored, and a 12.8% walk rate. Also, he has recorded four steals.
- At the dish, Ian Happ, one of the club's more productive offensive contributors, is batting .273 with a .390 OBP, four home runs, 17 runs, and 21 RBI, also including four stolen bases.
- Patrick Wisdom has hit .224/.314/.553 this year with six doubles, a triple, 14 home runs, 19 walks and 28 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.