Cubs Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Right now, the Chicago Cubs (82-74) have +5000 odds to win the World Series, which positions them among the top half of teams in Major League Baseball (12th).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cubs MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+5000||12th||(+5000, bet $100 to win $5000)|
Think the Cubs can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cubs Standings Information
The Cubs are currently 0.5 games in front of the first team out (the Diamondbacks) and in first position in the NL Wild Card standings.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||20|
Cubs Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Cubs has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Chicago's 4.14 team ERA ranks 15th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Cubs have a 39-19 record this season in games when they belt two or more homers.
- Chicago has gone 25-4 in its 29 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Cubs have a 29-27 record in games when they strike out at least 10 batters.
- Chicago has gone 62-18 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Cubs Next Game Information
Cubs Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Cody Bellinger||+12500||-||-||.305/.355/.531 26 HR 95 RBI|
|Christopher Morel||+20000||-||-||.237/.304/.489 25 HR 68 RBI|
|Patrick Wisdom||+20000||-||-||.207/.294/.504 22 HR 45 RBI|
|Nico Hoerner||+20000||-||-||.287/.351/.390 9 HR 68 RBI|
|Seiya Suzuki||+20000||-||-||.283/.354/.483 20 HR 70 RBI|
|Dansby Swanson||+20000||-||-||.250/.330/.427 22 HR 80 RBI|
|Ian Happ||+20000||-||-||.247/.362/.420 19 HR 77 RBI|
|Nick Madrigal||+25000||-||-||.263/.311/.352 2 HR 28 RBI|
|Justin Steele||-||+2500||-||16-5 3.32 ERA 9.1 K/9|
|Marcus Stroman||-||+10000||-||10-8 3.88 ERA 7.8 K/9|
|Jameson Taillon||-||+20000||-||8-10 5.24 ERA 8.4 K/9|
|Hayden Wesneski||-||-||+15000||2-5 4.54 ERA 8.1 K/9|
Cubs' Top Players
- Cody Bellinger sports a .305/.355/.531 triple slash this year, with 26 homers, 95 RBI, 91 runs scored, and a 7.1% walk rate. Additionally, he has recorded 20 steals.
- This season, Nico Hoerner has posted a .740 OPS, hitting .287/.351/.390 with 27 doubles, nine home runs, 48 walks and 68 RBI. He has also stolen 40 bases.
- At the dish, Ian Happ has produced a .783 OPS, batting .247/.362/.420 with 34 doubles, 19 home runs, 98 walks and 68 RBI. He has also swiped 14 bases.
- Seiya Suzuki has a .283 batting average so far this year to go along with a .354 OBP, 20 home runs, 73 runs scored and 70 RBI, also including six stolen bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.