White Sox Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Chicago White Sox (22-33) are among the bottom half of teams in Major League Baseball, with current odds of +20000 to win the World Series (No. 24 in MLB).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
White Sox MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+20000||24th||(+20000, bet $100 to win $20000)|
Think the White Sox can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Standings Information
The White Sox are 10.0 games back in the Wild Card standings, and 6.0 games out of first in the AL Central.
|4||Chicago White Sox||6|
|5||Kansas City Royals||11.5|
White Sox Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the White Sox has a collective 9.3 K/9, the sixth-best in MLB.
- Chicago has the 26th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.84).
- The White Sox have hit at least two long balls in 14 games this season, and are 7-7 in those contests.
- Chicago is 7-3 in games this season when it has put up five or more extra-base hits.
- The White Sox have a 13-11 record in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Chicago has gone 16-8 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox Next Game Information
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Angels Player Props|
|White Sox vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Angels|
|White Sox vs Angels Odds|
|White Sox vs Angels Prediction|
White Sox Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Luis Robert||+10000||-||-||.256/.313/.523 13 HR 30 RBI|
|Eloy Jiménez||+12500||-||-||.260/.333/.430 4 HR 17 RBI|
|Yoán Moncada||+15000||-||-||.280/.323/.441 2 HR 12 RBI|
|Andrew Benintendi||+20000||-||-||.271/.332/.354 0 HR 13 RBI|
|Tim Anderson||+20000||-||-||.268/.306/.309 0 HR 9 RBI|
|Andrew Vaughn||+20000||-||-||.238/.313/.406 6 HR 35 RBI|
|Yasmani Grandal||+30000||-||-||.262/.329/.403 4 HR 15 RBI|
|Mike Clevinger||-||+20000||-||3-3 4.56 ERA 7.6 K/9|
|Lucas Giolito||-||+10000||-||3-4 3.98 ERA 9.1 K/9|
|Lance Lynn||-||+10000||-||4-5 5.83 ERA 10.2 K/9|
|Michael Kopech||-||+25000||-||3-4 4.24 ERA 9.4 K/9|
|Dylan Cease||-||+8000||-||3-3 4.88 ERA 9.8 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed White Sox gear at Fanatics!
White Sox's Top Players
- Luis Robert has posted a .836 OPS this year, hitting .256/.313/.523 with 13 doubles, 13 home runs, 11 walks and 30 RBI. He has also stolen two bases.
- So far this year, Andrew Vaughn is hitting .238 with six home runs, 24 runs, 35 RBI, and a 7.9% walk rate.
- At the dish, Andrew Benintendi is batting .271/.332/.354 with zero home runs, 13 RBI, and a 8.1% walk rate. He has also tacked on five stolen bases.
- Gavin Sheets has a .786 OPS so far this season, as he has batted .257/.325/.460 with two doubles, seven home runs, 12 walks and 35 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.