Cubs vs. Phillies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Philadelphia Phillies will look to Alec Bohm for continued success at the plate when they hit the field against Ian Happ and the Chicago Cubs on Saturday.
The Phillies are favored in this one, at -160, while the underdog Cubs have +135 odds to win. The total is 9 runs for the game (with -105 odds to go over and -115 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Cubs gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cubs vs. Phillies Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cubs Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Cubs have posted a mark of 3-5.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the Cubs and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total nine times.
- The Cubs' previous 10 contests have not had a runline posted by sportsbooks. The average over/under set by sportsbooks in Chicago's past nine games has been 7.8, a run in which the Cubs and their opponents have hit the over every time.
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Phillies vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Phillies vs Cubs Player Props|
|How to Watch Phillies vs Cubs|
|Phillies vs Cubs Odds|
|Phillies vs Cubs Prediction|
Cubs Betting Records & Stats
- The Cubs have been chosen as underdogs in 21 games this year and have walked away with the win nine times (42.9%) in those games.
- Chicago has a record of 3-4 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +135 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cubs have a 42.6% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of its 44 opportunities.
- The Cubs have yet play a game with a spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.