How to Watch the White Sox vs. Royals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 7:10 AM CDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 1:10 PM CDT
Andrew Vaughn and Vinnie Pasquantino will be among the star attractions when the Chicago White Sox face the Kansas City Royals on Saturday at 2:10 PM ET, at Guaranteed Rate Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox vs. Royals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Royals Player Props|
|White Sox vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|White Sox vs Royals Odds|
|White Sox vs Royals Prediction|
White Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The White Sox rank 16th in MLB play with 50 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Chicago ranks 18th in MLB with a .394 slugging percentage.
- The White Sox rank 18th in the majors with a .243 batting average.
- Chicago ranks 19th in runs scored with 193 (4.2 per game).
- The White Sox are 27th in baseball with a .302 on-base percentage.
- The White Sox strike out 8.3 times per game, the No. 12 average in the majors.
- The 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Chicago's pitching staff ranks fourth in the majors.
- Chicago's 5.15 team ERA ranks 28th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the White Sox combine for the 25th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.436).
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- Lucas Giolito (2-3) takes the mound for the White Sox in his 10th start of the season. He has a 3.86 ERA in 53 2/3 innings pitched, with 56 strikeouts.
- His last appearance came on Sunday against the Houston Astros, when the right-hander tossed six innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- Giolito heads into this outing with five quality starts under his belt this year.
- Giolito is seeking his eighth straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.9 innings per appearance on the hill.
White Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||White Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/14/2023||Astros||L 4-3||Home||Lucas Giolito||Hunter Brown|
|5/16/2023||Guardians||W 8-3||Home||Lance Lynn||Shane Bieber|
|5/17/2023||Guardians||W 7-2||Home||Mike Clevinger||Peyton Battenfield|
|5/18/2023||Guardians||L 3-1||Home||Dylan Cease||Logan Allen|
|5/19/2023||Royals||W 2-0||Home||Michael Kopech||Zack Greinke|
|5/20/2023||Royals||-||Home||Lucas Giolito||Jordan Lyles|
|5/21/2023||Royals||-||Home||Lance Lynn||Brad Keller|
|5/22/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Mike Clevinger||Peyton Battenfield|
|5/23/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Dylan Cease||Logan Allen|
|5/24/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Michael Kopech||Cal Quantrill|
|5/25/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Lucas Giolito||Alex Faedo|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.