Sloane Stephens 2023 French Open Odds
Sloane Stephens is facing Aryna Sabalenka next in the French Open round of 16. Stephens is +3300 to win it all at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Stephens at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 16
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Stephens' Next Match
Stephens has reached the round of 16 by defeating Yulia Putintseva 6-3, 3-6, 6-2 and will next be in action on Sunday, June 4 at 5:00 AM ET against Sabalenka.
Stephens has current moneyline odds of +340 to win her next match versus Sabalenka. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Sloane Stephens Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +6600
- French Open odds to win: +3300
Want to bet on Stephens? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 32 on Friday, Stephens defeated No. 58-ranked Putintseva, 6-3, 3-6, 6-2.
- Through 19 tournaments over the past year, Stephens is 16-19 and has yet to win a title.
- In four tournaments on clay over the past year, Stephens has gone 5-4.
- Stephens has played 21.5 games per match in her 35 matches over the past year across all court surfaces.
- On clay, Stephens has played nine matches over the past 12 months, and she has totaled 22.8 games per match while winning 51.7% of games.
- Stephens has won 35.6% of her return games and 62.9% of her service games over the past 12 months.
- Stephens has claimed 63.7% of her service games on clay over the past 12 months and 39.8% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.