White Sox vs. Guardians: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Steven Kwan and the Cleveland Guardians will take the field at Progressive Field against the Chicago White Sox and Luis Robert on Monday.
The Guardians are the favorite in this one, at -120, while the underdog White Sox have +100 odds to upset. The total for the game has been listed at 8.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
White Sox vs. Guardians Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have posted a mark of 1-2.
- In their last 10 games with an over/under, the White Sox and their opponents have combined to eclipse the total just once.
- Bookmakers have not posted a runline in any of the White Sox's past 10 matchups. For four games in a row, Chicago and its opponent have finished below the over/under, with the average total established by bookmakers being 8.6 runs.
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Odds|
|Guardians vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 28 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (25%) in those games.
- This season, Chicago has won five of its 24 games, or 20.8%, when it's the underdog by at least +100 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the White Sox have a 50% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- So far this season, Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 22 of its 48 games with a total.
- The White Sox have yet play a game with a spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.