White Sox vs. Guardians: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Chicago White Sox and Luis Robert take the field in the second game of a three-game series against Steven Kwan and the Cleveland Guardians on Tuesday at Progressive Field.
Oddsmakers list the Guardians as -135 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog White Sox +110 moneyline odds to win. The total for the matchup is set at 8.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
White Sox vs. Guardians Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have posted a mark of 1-3.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the White Sox and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under just once.
- The White Sox's previous 10 contests have not had a runline set by oddsmakers. For five consecutive games, Chicago and its opponent have fallen short of the over/under, with the average total established by sportsbooks being 8.6 runs.
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Odds|
|Guardians vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 29 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (24.1%) in those games.
- Chicago has entered 21 games this season as the underdog by +110 or more and is 4-17 in those contests.
- The White Sox have an implied victory probability of 47.6% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 22 of its 49 opportunities.
- The White Sox have yet play a game with a spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.