Andrew Vaughn Player Prop Bets: White Sox vs. Guardians - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 5:25 AM CDT
The Chicago White Sox, including Andrew Vaughn (.162 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starter Cal Quantrill and the Cleveland Guardians at Progressive Field, Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he went 1-for-4 against the Guardians.
Andrew Vaughn Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Cal Quantrill
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Andrew Vaughn? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Guardians Player Props|
|White Sox vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
Andrew Vaughn At The Plate
- Vaughn is batting .236 with 13 doubles, a triple, five home runs and 18 walks.
- In 68.8% of his 48 games this season, Vaughn has picked up at least one hit. He's also had nine multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 48 games he has played this year, he's went deep in five of them (10.4%), and in 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Vaughn has picked up an RBI in 39.6% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 18.8% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in two contests.
- In 17 games this season (35.4%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Andrew Vaughn Home/Away Batting Splits
|16 (66.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (70.8%)|
|5 (20.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.7%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (29.2%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.2%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (37.5%)|
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Guardians pitching staff ranks 29th in the league.
- The Guardians' 3.83 team ERA ranks ninth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Guardians pitchers combine to give up 50 home runs (one per game), the ninth-fewest in the league.
- The Guardians will send Quantrill (2-2) to make his 10th start of the season. He is 2-2 with a 4.06 ERA and 29 strikeouts through 51 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last outing on Friday against the New York Mets, the righty tossed 5 2/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- The 28-year-old's 4.06 ERA ranks 43rd, 1.314 WHIP ranks 46th, and 5.1 K/9 ranks 70th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.