Ian Happ Player Prop Bets: Cubs vs. Mets - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 4:24 PM CDT
Ian Happ -- .222 average over his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Chicago Cubs against the New York Mets, with Kodai Senga on the mound, on May 24 at 7:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-3) against the Mets.
Ian Happ Game Info & Props vs. the Mets
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Mets Starter: Kodai Senga
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -128)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +700)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ian Happ? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Mets Player Props|
|Cubs vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Mets Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Mets|
|Cubs vs Mets Odds|
Ian Happ At The Plate
- Happ has 47 hits this season and a team-best OBP of .407.
- Among qualifying hitters in baseball, he ranks 40th in batting average, sixth in on-base percentage, and 78th in slugging.
- Happ has had a hit in 30 of 46 games this season (65.2%), including multiple hits 13 times (28.3%).
- He has homered in 8.7% of his games this year, and 2% of his plate appearances.
- In 26.1% of his games this season, Happ has picked up at least one RBI. In four of those games (8.7%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- In 30.4% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had three games with multiple runs (6.5%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ian Happ Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (68.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (62.5%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (37.5%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (25.0%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.3%)|
|6 (27.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (25.0%)|
Mets Pitching Rankings
- The Mets pitching staff ranks 17th in the league with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Mets' 4.70 team ERA ranks 24th across all league pitching staffs.
- The Mets give up the fourth-most home runs in baseball (68 total, 1.4 per game).
- Senga (4-2 with a 3.77 ERA and 55 strikeouts in 43 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Mets, his ninth of the season.
- His most recent appearance was on Wednesday against the Tampa Bay Rays, when the right-hander tossed six innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing three hits.
- The 30-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.77, with 11.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in eight games this season. Opponents have a .224 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.