Cubs vs. Mets Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 12:41 PM CDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 5:44 PM CDT
Thursday's contest at Wrigley Field has the Chicago Cubs (22-26) going head to head against the New York Mets (25-25) at 7:40 PM ET on May 25. Our computer prediction projects a 6-3 win for the Cubs, who are favored by our model.
The probable starters are Kyle Hendricks for the Cubs and Carlos Carrasco (0-2) for the Mets.
Cubs vs. Mets Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Wrigley Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cubs vs. Mets Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Cubs 6, Mets 3.
Total Prediction for Cubs vs. Mets
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Mets Player Props|
|Cubs vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Mets|
|Cubs vs Mets Odds|
Cubs Performance Insights
- The Cubs have been the favorite twice in the last 10 games and won both contests.
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over eight times in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Cubs covered the spread in its most recent opportunity.
- This season, the Cubs have been favored 23 times and won 12, or 52.2%, of those games.
- Chicago has a record of 12-11 in games when bookmakers favor them by at least -115 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for the Cubs.
- Chicago has scored the 12th-most runs in the majors this season with 231 (4.8 per game).
- The Cubs' 4.00 team ERA ranks 11th among all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 19||@ Phillies||W 10-1||Marcus Stroman vs Ranger Suárez|
|May 20||@ Phillies||L 12-3||Jameson Taillon vs Aaron Nola|
|May 21||@ Phillies||L 2-1||Justin Steele vs Taijuan Walker|
|May 23||Mets||W 7-2||Drew Smyly vs Tylor Megill|
|May 24||Mets||W 4-2||Marcus Stroman vs Kodai Senga|
|May 25||Mets||-||Kyle Hendricks vs Carlos Carrasco|
|May 26||Reds||-||Justin Steele vs Hunter Greene|
|May 27||Reds||-||Jameson Taillon vs Brandon Williamson|
|May 28||Reds||-||Drew Smyly vs Graham Ashcraft|
|May 29||Rays||-||Marcus Stroman vs Shane McClanahan|
|May 30||Rays||-||Kyle Hendricks vs Zach Eflin|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.