Cubs vs. Mets Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 11:09 AM CDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 5:15 PM CDT
The Chicago Cubs (22-26) are looking for Christopher Morel to prolong a 13-game hitting streak versus the New York Mets (25-25) on Thursday at 7:40 PM ET, at Wrigley Field.
The Cubs will call on Kyle Hendricks versus the Mets and Carlos Carrasco (0-2).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Cubs vs. Mets Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Hendricks - CHC (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Carrasco - NYM (0-2, 8.68 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Mets Player Props|
|Cubs vs Mets Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Mets|
|Cubs vs Mets Odds|
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kyle Hendricks
- Hendricks gets the nod for the Cubs and will make his first start of the season.
- The last time the righty took the mound was on Wednesday, July 6 last season, when he pitched three innings in a matchup with the Milwaukee Brewers.
- He finished last season with a 4.80 ERA and a 1.292 WHIP in 16 games, finishing with a 4-6 record.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Mets Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Carlos Carrasco
- Carrasco gets the start for the Mets, his fifth of the season. He is 0-2 with an 8.68 ERA and 11 strikeouts in 18 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out was on Friday against the Cleveland Guardians, when the right-hander threw five innings, surrendering five earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 36-year-old has an ERA of 8.68, with 5.3 strikeouts per nine innings in four games this season. Opponents are hitting .260 against him.
- Carrasco will aim to go five or more innings for his third straight appearance. He's averaging 4.6 innings per outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.