Gavin Sheets Player Prop Bets: White Sox vs. Tigers - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 5:25 AM CDT
The Chicago White Sox and Gavin Sheets, who went 0-for-2 last time in action, take on Alex Faedo and the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park, Thursday at 6:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-2) against the Guardians.
Gavin Sheets Game Info & Props vs. the Tigers
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Tigers Starter: Alex Faedo
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +185)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Gavin Sheets? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Gavin Sheets At The Plate
- Sheets is batting .245 with a double, six home runs and 12 walks.
- Sheets has had a hit in 21 of 37 games this season (56.8%), including multiple hits four times (10.8%).
- Looking at the 37 games he has played this season, he's homered in six of them (16.2%), and in 5% of his trips to the dish.
- Sheets has driven home a run in nine games this year (24.3%), including more than one RBI in 10.8% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on four occasions..
- He has scored in 13 games this year (35.1%), but has had no multi-run games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Gavin Sheets Home/Away Batting Splits
|12 (63.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (50.0%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (11.1%)|
|6 (31.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (38.9%)|
|3 (15.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (16.7%)|
|6 (31.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (16.7%)|
Tigers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Tigers has a collective eight K/9, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Tigers have a 4.41 team ERA that ranks 19th among all league pitching staffs.
- The Tigers rank 23rd in baseball in home runs allowed (63 total, 1.3 per game).
- Faedo makes the start for the Tigers, his fourth of the season. He is 0-2 with a 4.60 ERA and 12 strikeouts in 15 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Saturday, the right-hander tossed five innings against the Washington Nationals, allowing three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 4.60, with 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in three games this season. Opponents are hitting .203 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.