Seby Zavala Player Prop Bets: White Sox vs. Tigers - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 3:24 PM CDT
The Chicago White Sox, including Seby Zavala (batting .160 in his past 10 games, with a walk and three RBI), battle starter Alex Faedo and the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park, Thursday at 6:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his previous game (0-for-2 with an RBI) against the Guardians.
Seby Zavala Game Info & Props vs. the Tigers
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Tigers Starter: Alex Faedo
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -110)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +800)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +300)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +210)
Looking to place a prop bet on Seby Zavala? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Odds|
Seby Zavala At The Plate
- Zavala is batting .158 with a double, two home runs and four walks.
- In 10 of 25 games this season (40.0%), Zavala has reached base safely via hit, and that includes multiple hits twice.
- In 25 games played this year, he has hit a homer in two of them.
- Zavala has driven in a run in six games this year (24.0%), including one multiple-RBI game.
- In four of 25 games this year, he has scored, including multiple runs once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Seby Zavala Home/Away Batting Splits
|6 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (30.8%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (7.7%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (15.4%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (15.4%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (30.8%)|
Tigers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Tigers has a collective eight K/9, which ranks 25th in the league.
- The Tigers' 4.41 team ERA ranks 19th among all league pitching staffs.
- Tigers pitchers combine to surrender 63 total home runs at a clip of 1.3 per game (to rank 23rd in baseball).
- The Tigers are sending Faedo (0-2) to the mound for his fourth start of the season. He is 0-2 with a 4.60 ERA and 12 strikeouts through 15 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Saturday against the Washington Nationals, when he tossed five innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up five hits.
- In three games this season, the 27-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.60, with 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .203 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.