White Sox vs. Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 25
The Chicago White Sox (21-30) visit the Detroit Tigers (22-25) in AL Central play, at 6:40 PM ET on Thursday.
The White Sox will give the ball to Lucas Giolito (3-3, 3.62 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the Tigers will counter with Alex Faedo (0-2, 4.60 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
White Sox vs. Tigers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Giolito - CHW (3-3, 3.62 ERA) vs Faedo - DET (0-2, 4.60 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Odds|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Lucas Giolito
- The White Sox will hand the ball to Giolito (3-3) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run in six innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Kansas City Royals.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 3.62, a 5.00 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.123.
- He has earned a quality start six times in 10 starts this season.
- Giolito has pitched five or more innings in eight straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Alex Faedo
- Faedo makes the start for the Tigers, his fourth of the season. He is 0-2 with a 4.60 ERA and 12 strikeouts in 15 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last outing on Saturday against the Washington Nationals, the righty threw five innings, allowing three earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.60, with 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings in three games this season. Opponents are hitting .203 against him.
- Faedo enters this game with one quality start under his belt this year.
- Faedo is seeking his third straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.1 frames per start.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.