Andrew Benintendi Player Prop Bets: White Sox vs. Tigers - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 10:23 AM CDT
The Chicago White Sox and Andrew Benintendi, who went 1-for-4 last time in action, battle Joey Wentz and the Detroit Tigers at Comerica Park, Friday at 6:40 PM ET.
In his last appearance, he went 1-for-4 against the Tigers.
Andrew Benintendi Game Info & Props vs. the Tigers
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Tigers Starter: Joey Wentz
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +950)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +155)
Looking to place a prop bet on Andrew Benintendi? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Andrew Benintendi At The Plate
- Benintendi leads Chicago with an OBP of .328, plus a team-best slugging percentage of .348.
- Benintendi has picked up a hit in 80.9% of his 47 games this year, with at least two hits in 25.5% of those games.
- He has not hit a home run in his 47 games this year.
- Benintendi has driven in a run in 10 games this year (21.3%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- He has scored in 42.6% of his games this season (20 of 47), with two or more runs three times (6.4%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Andrew Benintendi Home/Away Batting Splits
|18 (85.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (76.9%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (23.1%)|
|9 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (42.3%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (15.4%)|
Tigers Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Tigers has a collective 8.1 K/9, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Tigers have a 4.36 team ERA that ranks 19th among all league pitching staffs.
- The Tigers rank 23rd in baseball in home runs surrendered (64 total, 1.3 per game).
- Wentz (1-4) takes the mound for the Tigers in his 10th start of the season. He's put together a 7.45 ERA in 38 2/3 innings pitched, with 31 strikeouts.
- The lefty last pitched on Sunday against the Washington Nationals, when he tossed two innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up 10 hits.
- The 25-year-old has amassed an ERA of 7.45, with 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in nine games this season. Opponents are batting .304 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.