Cubs vs. Reds Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 7:41 AM CDT|Updated: May. 26, 2023 at 12:41 PM CDT
Friday's game at Wrigley Field has the Chicago Cubs (22-27) going head to head against the Cincinnati Reds (21-29) at 2:20 PM ET (on May 26). Our computer prediction projects a close 4-3 victory for the Cubs, so it should be a tight matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Cubs will send Justin Steele (6-1) to the mound, while Hunter Greene (0-4) will get the nod for the Reds.
Cubs vs. Reds Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, May 26, 2023 at 2:20 PM ET
- Where: Wrigley Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cubs vs. Reds Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Cubs 4, Reds 3.
Total Prediction for Cubs vs. Reds
- Total Prediction: Over 6.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Reds Player Props|
|Cubs vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Reds Odds|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Reds|
Cubs Performance Insights
- In three games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Cubs have a record of 2-1.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over eight times.
- The Cubs are 1-1-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- The Cubs have entered the game as favorites 24 times this season and won 12, or 50%, of those games.
- Chicago is 4-3 this season when entering a game favored by -150 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Cubs, based on the moneyline, is 60%.
- Chicago ranks 12th in the majors with 232 total runs scored this season.
- The Cubs' 4.08 team ERA ranks 14th across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 20||@ Phillies||L 12-3||Jameson Taillon vs Aaron Nola|
|May 21||@ Phillies||L 2-1||Justin Steele vs Taijuan Walker|
|May 23||Mets||W 7-2||Drew Smyly vs Tylor Megill|
|May 24||Mets||W 4-2||Marcus Stroman vs Kodai Senga|
|May 25||Mets||L 10-1||Kyle Hendricks vs Carlos Carrasco|
|May 26||Reds||-||Justin Steele vs Hunter Greene|
|May 27||Reds||-||Jameson Taillon vs Brandon Williamson|
|May 28||Reds||-||Drew Smyly vs Graham Ashcraft|
|May 29||Rays||-||Marcus Stroman vs Shane McClanahan|
|May 30||Rays||-||Kyle Hendricks vs Zach Eflin|
|May 31||Rays||-||Justin Steele vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.