Twins vs. Guardians Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 2
Friday's game that pits the Minnesota Twins (30-27) versus the Cleveland Guardians (25-31) at Target Field has a projected final score of 4-2 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Twins, who is a slight favorite in this matchup according to our model. First pitch is at 8:10 PM on June 2.
The probable pitchers are Bailey Ober (3-2) for the Twins and Aaron Civale (1-1) for the Guardians.
Twins vs. Guardians Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 2, 2023 at 8:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Guardians Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Twins 4, Guardians 2.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. Guardians
- Total Prediction: Under 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Twins Performance Insights
- In five games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have a record of 3-2.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Minnesota and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- The Twins have four wins against the spread in their last eight chances.
- This season, the Twins have won 23 out of the 34 games, or 67.6%, in which they've been favored.
- Minnesota has a record of 16-9 in games when sportsbooks favor them by at least -135 on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the Twins, based on the moneyline, is 57.4%.
- Minnesota has scored 263 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Twins' 3.48 team ERA ranks second across all MLB pitching staffs.
Guardians Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Guardians have posted a mark of 2-2.
- When it comes to the over/under, Cleveland and its opponents are 3-7-0 in its last 10 games.
- The Guardians' ATS record is 5-2-0 over their last 10 contests (oddsmakers set spreads in seven of those contests).
- The Guardians have won in 10, or 43.5%, of the 23 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Cleveland has a win-loss record of 7-7 when favored by +110 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Guardians have a 47.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- Cleveland is the third-lowest scoring team in MLB action averaging 3.7 runs per game (206 total).
- The Guardians have the 10th-best ERA (3.93) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 28||Blue Jays||L 3-0||Bailey Ober vs José Berríos|
|May 29||@ Astros||W 7-5||Sonny Gray vs J.P. France|
|May 30||@ Astros||L 5-1||Joe Ryan vs Brandon Bielak|
|May 31||@ Astros||W 8-2||Louie Varland vs Hunter Brown|
|June 1||Guardians||W 7-6||Pablo Lopez vs Tanner Bibee|
|June 2||Guardians||-||Bailey Ober vs Aaron Civale|
|June 3||Guardians||-||Sonny Gray vs Logan Allen|
|June 4||Guardians||-||Joe Ryan vs Triston McKenzie|
|June 6||@ Rays||-||Louie Varland vs Shane McClanahan|
|June 7||@ Rays||-||Pablo Lopez vs Zach Eflin|
|June 8||@ Rays||-||Bailey Ober vs Tyler Glasnow|
|May 28||Cardinals||W 4-3||Hunter Gaddis vs Jordan Montgomery|
|May 29||@ Orioles||W 5-0||Logan Allen vs Tyler Wells|
|May 30||@ Orioles||L 8-5||Cal Quantrill vs Kyle Gibson|
|May 31||@ Orioles||W 12-8||Shane Bieber vs Keegan Akin|
|June 1||@ Twins||L 7-6||Tanner Bibee vs Pablo Lopez|
|June 2||@ Twins||-||Aaron Civale vs Bailey Ober|
|June 3||@ Twins||-||Logan Allen vs Sonny Gray|
|June 4||@ Twins||-||Triston McKenzie vs Joe Ryan|
|June 6||Red Sox||-||Shane Bieber vs James Paxton|
|June 7||Red Sox||-||Tanner Bibee vs Chris Sale|
|June 8||Red Sox||-||Aaron Civale vs Garrett Whitlock|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.