White Sox vs. Tigers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Romy Gonzalez and the Chicago White Sox will square off against Zach McKinstry and the Detroit Tigers at Guaranteed Rate Field in the first of a three-game series, Friday at 8:10 PM ET.
The White Sox are favored in this one, at -155, while the underdog Tigers have +130 odds to play spoiler. The matchup's over/under is set at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
White Sox vs. Tigers Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- In five games over the last 10 matchups when favored by bookmakers, the White Sox have a record of 2-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the White Sox and their opponents have failed to hit the over three times.
- Over their last 10 games, the White Sox are 3-4-0 against the spread. Chicago games have finished above the run total seven consecutive times, and the average total in this streak was 8.6 runs.
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Odds|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have compiled a 13-10 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 56.5% of those games).
- Chicago has played three times as moneyline favorites with odds of -155 or shorter, and won in each game.
- The White Sox have a 60.8% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by bookmakers 58 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 29 of those games (29-25-4).
- The White Sox have put together a 3-4-0 record against the spread this season (covering 42.9% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.