Lynx vs. Mystics Injury Report, Betting Odds - June 3
The Minnesota Lynx (0-6) have two players on the injury report for their matchup against the Washington Mystics (3-2) at St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena on Saturday, June 3 at 7:00 PM ET.
Minnesota fell to Connecticut 89-84 at home last time out, and were led by Napheesa Collier (30 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT) and Kayla McBride (12 PTS, 27.3 FG%).
Rep your team with officially licensed Lynx gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Minnesota Lynx Injury Report Today
Washington Mystics Injury Report Today
Lynx vs. Mystics Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-DC, Monumental, and BSN
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena
Use our link to sign up for a free trial of Fubo, and start watching live sports without cable today!
Lynx Player Leaders
- Collier tops the Lynx in scoring (18.8 points per game), and produces 5.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists. She also averages 1.5 steals and 1.3 blocked shots (10th in the league).
- Jessica Shepard is No. 1 on the Lynx in rebounding (9.7 per game) and assists (4.8), and puts up 9.8 points. She also posts 0.8 steals and 0 blocked shots.
- The Lynx receive 12.3 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game from Tiffany Mitchell.
- McBride gives the Lynx 12.5 points, 4.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game. She also delivers 0.8 steals and 0 blocked shots.
Lynx vs. Mystics Betting Info
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Mystics or Lynx with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.