White Sox vs. Tigers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 3
Saturday's game that pits the Chicago White Sox (24-35) against the Detroit Tigers (26-29) at Guaranteed Rate Field is expected to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 6-4 in favor of the White Sox. Game time is at 2:10 PM ET on June 3.
The probable pitchers are Dylan Cease (3-3) for the White Sox and Michael Lorenzen (2-2) for the Tigers.
White Sox vs. Tigers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Tigers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is White Sox 6, Tigers 5.
Total Prediction for White Sox vs. Tigers
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Odds|
White Sox Performance Insights
- The White Sox have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and have gone 3-3 in those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The White Sox have four wins against the spread in their last eight chances.
- This season, the White Sox have won 14 out of the 24 games, or 58.3%, in which they've been favored.
- Chicago is undefeated in four games this season when favored by -155 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win from the White Sox, based on the moneyline, is 60.8%.
- Chicago has scored the 17th-most runs in the majors this season with 254 (4.3 per game).
- The White Sox's 4.87 team ERA ranks 26th among all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Schedule
|May 28||@ Tigers||L 6-5||Dylan Cease vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|May 29||Angels||L 6-4||Michael Kopech vs Griffin Canning|
|May 30||Angels||W 7-3||Lucas Giolito vs Tyler Anderson|
|May 31||Angels||L 12-5||Lance Lynn vs Jaime Barria|
|June 2||Tigers||W 3-0||Mike Clevinger vs Reese Olson|
|June 3||Tigers||-||Dylan Cease vs Michael Lorenzen|
|June 4||Tigers||-||Michael Kopech vs Matthew Boyd|
|June 6||@ Yankees||-||Lucas Giolito vs Nestor Cortes Jr.|
|June 7||@ Yankees||-||Lance Lynn vs Clarke Schmidt|
|June 8||@ Yankees||-||Mike Clevinger vs Luis Severino|
|June 9||Marlins||-||Dylan Cease vs Eury Pérez|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.