White Sox vs. Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 3
The Chicago White Sox (24-35) will look to Eloy Jimenez, currently on a 13-game hitting streak, against the Detroit Tigers (26-29) at 2:10 PM ET on Saturday, at Guaranteed Rate Field.
The White Sox will give the nod to Dylan Cease (3-3) against the Tigers and Michael Lorenzen (2-2).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Tigers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Cease - CHW (3-3, 4.88 ERA) vs Lorenzen - DET (2-2, 3.50 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Odds|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Dylan Cease
- The White Sox will send Cease (3-3) to the mound for his 13th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs in four innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Detroit Tigers.
- The 27-year-old has pitched to a 4.88 ERA this season with 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 4.2 walks per nine across 12 games.
- He has five quality starts in 12 chances this season.
- In 12 starts, Cease has pitched through or past the fifth inning nine times. He has a season average of 5.2 frames per outing.
Dylan Cease vs. Tigers
- The Tigers rank 26th in MLB with a .229 batting average this season. They have a team slugging percentage that ranks 28th in the league (.353) and 46 home runs.
- The Tigers have gone 4-for-16 with a double, a home run and four RBI in one game against the right-hander this season.
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Michael Lorenzen
- Lorenzen (2-2 with a 3.50 ERA and 35 strikeouts in 46 1/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Tigers, his ninth of the season.
- His last appearance was on Saturday, May 27 against the Chicago White Sox, when the righty went 6 2/3 innings, surrendering no earned runs while allowing two hits.
- The 31-year-old has a 3.50 ERA and 6.8 strikeouts per nine innings across eight games this season, while allowing a batting average of .228 to opposing hitters.
- Lorenzen is trying to record his fifth quality start of the season.
- Lorenzen will try to continue an eight-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 5.8 innings per outing).
Michael Lorenzen vs. White Sox
- He will face off against a White Sox team that is hitting .241 as a unit (21st in the MLB). They are also slugging a collective .390 (22nd in the league) with 60 total home runs (19th in MLB play).
- Lorenzen has thrown 6 2/3 innings without giving up an earned run on two hits, while striking out four against the White Sox this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.