Patrick Wisdom Player Prop Bets: Cubs vs. Giants - June 9
Patrick Wisdom, with a slugging percentage of .303 in his past 10 games -- including two home runs -- will be in action for the Chicago Cubs against the San Francisco Giants, with Anthony DeSclafani on the hill, June 9 at 10:15 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-3) against the Angels.
Patrick Wisdom Game Info & Props vs. the Giants
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Giants Starter: Anthony DeSclafani
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -115)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +525)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +250)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +165)
Looking to place a prop bet on Patrick Wisdom? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Patrick Wisdom At The Plate
- Wisdom has 35 hits, which ranks first among Chicago hitters this season, while batting .197 with 21 extra-base hits.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB play, his batting average ranks 158th, his on-base percentage ranks 153rd, and he is 40th in the league in slugging.
- In 45.3% of his 53 games this season, Wisdom has picked up at least one hit. He's also had nine multi-hit games.
- He has hit a home run in 11 games this season (20.8%), leaving the park in 7% of his plate appearances.
- Wisdom has had an RBI in 13 games this year (24.5%), including eight multi-RBI outings (15.1%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored in 43.4% of his games this season (23 of 53), with two or more runs six times (11.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Patrick Wisdom Home/Away Batting Splits
Giants Pitching Rankings
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Giants pitching staff ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Giants have a 4.10 team ERA that ranks 12th among all league pitching staffs.
- Giants pitchers combine to rank 14th in baseball in home runs allowed (67 total, 1.1 per game).
- The Giants will send DeSclafani (4-5) to make his 13th start of the season. He is 4-5 with a 3.97 ERA and 51 strikeouts in 70 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's last time out was on Sunday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he threw three innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up five hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 33-year-old's 3.97 ERA ranks 42nd, 1.123 WHIP ranks 29th, and 6.5 K/9 ranks 60th.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.