Romy Gonzalez Player Prop Bets: White Sox vs. Marlins - June 9
Romy Gonzalez -- with a slugging percentage of .533 in his past 10 games, including four extra-base hits -- will be in action for the Chicago White Sox against the Miami Marlins, with Eury Perez on the hill, on June 9 at 8:10 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3) against the Yankees.
Romy Gonzalez Game Info & Props vs. the Marlins
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Marlins Starter: Eury Pérez
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -118)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +625)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +250)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +185)
Looking to place a prop bet on Romy Gonzalez? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Romy Gonzalez At The Plate
- Gonzalez is batting .198 with three doubles, two triples, three home runs and two walks.
- In 14 of 32 games this year (43.8%), Gonzalez has reached via hit, and that includes multiple hits twice.
- He has hit a home run in 9.4% of his games in 2023, and 3.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Gonzalez has driven home a run in eight games this year (25.0%), including more than one RBI in 12.5% of his games.
- He has scored at least one run eight times this season (25.0%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Romy Gonzalez Home/Away Batting Splits
Marlins Pitching Rankings
- The Marlins pitching staff is fourth in MLB with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Marlins have the 16th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.22).
- Marlins pitchers combine to rank 11th in baseball in home runs surrendered (65 total, one per game).
- Perez (3-1 with a 2.25 ERA and 24 strikeouts in 24 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Marlins, his sixth of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Saturday, the right-hander tossed five scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics while surrendering four hits.
- In five games this season, the 20-year-old has a 2.25 ERA and 9 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .193 to opposing batters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.