Tim Anderson Player Prop Bets: White Sox vs. Marlins - June 9
On Friday, Tim Anderson (coming off going 1-for-5) and the Chicago White Sox play the Miami Marlins, whose starting pitcher will be Eury Perez. First pitch is at 8:10 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-5) against the Yankees.
Tim Anderson Game Info & Props vs. the Marlins
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Marlins Starter: Eury Pérez
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +725)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +225)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Tim Anderson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Tim Anderson At The Plate
- Anderson is hitting .265 with eight doubles and 10 walks.
- Anderson has gotten a hit in 29 of 44 games this year (65.9%), with more than one hit on 12 occasions (27.3%).
- He has not gone deep in his 44 games this year.
- In nine games this year, Anderson has picked up an RBI, with more than one RBI once.
- In 14 of 44 games this season, he has scored, and four of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Tim Anderson Home/Away Batting Splits
Marlins Pitching Rankings
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Marlins pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Marlins have the 16th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.22).
- Marlins pitchers combine to rank 11th in baseball in home runs surrendered (65 total, one per game).
- Perez gets the start for the Marlins, his sixth of the season. He is 3-1 with a 2.25 ERA and 24 strikeouts through 24 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Saturday, the righty threw five scoreless innings against the Oakland Athletics while surrendering four hits.
- In five games this season, the 20-year-old has amassed an ERA of 2.25, with 9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .193 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.