Trey Mancini Player Prop Bets: Cubs vs. Giants - June 9
The Chicago Cubs, including Trey Mancini (.229 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 81 points below season-long percentage), battle starter Anthony DeSclafani and the San Francisco Giants at Oracle Park, Friday at 10:15 PM ET.
In his previous game, he went 1-for-3 with a double and an RBI against the Angels.
Trey Mancini Game Info & Props vs. the Giants
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 10:15 PM ET
- Stadium: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Giants Starter: Anthony DeSclafani
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +825)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +190)
Looking to place a prop bet on Trey Mancini? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Trey Mancini At The Plate
- Mancini is hitting .243 with seven doubles, four home runs and 16 walks.
- Mancini has reached base via a hit in 30 games this year (of 51 played), and had multiple hits in nine of those games.
- Looking at the 51 games he has played this season, he's hit a home run in four of them (7.8%), and in 2.1% of his trips to the plate.
- Mancini has picked up an RBI in 25.5% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 7.8% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in three contests.
- In 29.4% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had five games with multiple runs (9.8%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Trey Mancini Home/Away Batting Splits
Giants Pitching Rankings
- The 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Giants pitching staff ranks 12th in the league.
- The Giants have a 4.10 team ERA that ranks 12th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Giants pitchers combine to allow 67 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 14th in baseball).
- DeSclafani makes the start for the Giants, his 13th of the season. He is 4-5 with a 3.97 ERA and 51 strikeouts in 70 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Sunday against the Baltimore Orioles, when he tossed three innings, allowing five earned runs while giving up five hits.
- The 33-year-old's 3.97 ERA ranks 42nd, 1.123 WHIP ranks 29th, and 6.5 K/9 ranks 60th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.