White Sox vs. Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 9
The Miami Marlins (35-28) carry a six-game winning streak into a road contest versus the Chicago White Sox (28-36) at 8:10 PM ET on Friday.
The Marlins will give the nod to Eury Perez (3-1, 2.25 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 4 on the season, and the White Sox will turn to Dylan Cease (3-3, 4.63 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Marlins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Perez - MIA (3-1, 2.25 ERA) vs Cease - CHW (3-3, 4.63 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Marlins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Marlins vs White Sox Player Props|
|How to Watch Marlins vs White Sox|
|Marlins vs White Sox Odds|
|Marlins vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Dylan Cease
- Cease gets the start for the White Sox, his 14th of the season. He is 3-3 with a 4.63 ERA and 74 strikeouts through 68 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's most recent appearance was on Saturday against the Detroit Tigers, when he went 5 1/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while giving up two hits.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.63, with 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings in 13 games this season. Opposing batters have a .233 batting average against him.
- Cease is looking to record his sixth quality start of the season in this matchup.
- Cease is trying to record his 11th start of five or more innings this season in this game.
- In one of his appearances this season he did not surrender an earned run.
Marlins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Eury Pérez
- The Marlins will send Perez (3-1) to the mound for his sixth start this season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in five innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Oakland Athletics.
- The 20-year-old has pitched in five games this season with an ERA of 2.25, a 2.18 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.167.
- None of Perez's five starts this season have met the criteria for a quality start.
- Perez has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- If he manages to end his start without allowing an earned run, he'd extend his streak of appearances with no earned runs to three.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.