Cubs vs. Rockies: Odds, spread, over/under - September 12
When the Chicago Cubs (78-67) and Colorado Rockies (51-92) meet at Coors Field on Tuesday, September 12, Javier Assad will get the ball for the Cubs, while the Rockies will send Chris Flexen to the mound. The game will begin at 8:40 PM ET.
The favored Cubs have -185 moneyline odds against the underdog Rockies, who are listed at +150. A 12.5-run over/under has been set for this matchup.
Cubs vs. Rockies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Assad - CHC (3-3, 2.83 ERA) vs Flexen - COL (1-7, 7.36 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Rockies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-175||+145||-||11.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||12.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the urge to bet on the Cubs' matchup versus the Rockies but aren't quite sure where to begin? We're here to help. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Cubs (-185) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Cubs to defeat the Rockies with those odds, and the Cubs emerge with the victory, you'd get back $15.41.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Nico Hoerner hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Rockies Player Props|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Rockies|
Cubs vs. Rockies Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Cubs have been favored 79 times and won 47, or 59.5%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter, the Cubs have a 7-3 record (winning 70% of their games).
- The implied probability of a win from Chicago, based on the moneyline, is 64.9%.
- The Cubs played as the moneyline favorite in nine of their last 10 games, and finished 6-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the run total two times.
- The Rockies have been underdogs in 127 games this season and have come away with the win 46 times (36.2%) in those contests.
- The Rockies have a mark of 24-54 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 2-8.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have failed to hit the over three times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cubs Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3300||12th||2nd|
|Win NL Central||+400||-||2nd|
Think the Cubs can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.