Bears Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +12500, the Chicago Bears are No. 27 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 13.
Watch the Bears this season on Fubo!
Bears Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +800
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bears to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chicago Betting Insights
- Chicago went 5-10-1 ATS last season.
- A total of 10 Bears games last season hit the over.
- Chicago ranked fifth-worst in total offense (307.8 yards per game) and fourth-worst in total defense (375.9 yards per game allowed) last year.
- The Bears won only two games at home last season and one on the road.
- When favored, Chicago was undefeated (1-0), but went just 2-13 as the underdog.
- In their division, the Bears lost every game (0-6), and they were 1-11 in their conference.
Bears Impact Players
- Justin Fields passed for 2,242 yards (149.5 per game), completing 60.4% of his throws, with 17 touchdowns and 11 interceptions in 15 games last year.
- Also, Fields rushed for 1,143 yards and eight TDs.
- In 17 games with the Panthers last season, D.J. Moore had 63 catches for 888 yards (52.2 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- On the ground for the Panthers a season ago, D'Onta Foreman scored five touchdowns a season ago and picked up 914 yards (57.1 per game).
- On the ground, Khalil Herbert scored four touchdowns and accumulated 731 yards (56.2 per game).
- As a tone-setter on defense, T.J. Edwards delivered 159 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and two sacks in 17 games for the Eagles last year.
Bet on Bears to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bears Player Futures
2023-24 Bears NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Packers||L 38-20||+4000|
|2||September 17||@ Buccaneers||-||+12500|
|3||September 24||@ Chiefs||-||+650|
|5||October 5||@ Commanders||-||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Chargers||-||+2000|
|9||November 5||@ Saints||-||+3000|
|11||November 19||@ Lions||-||+1800|
|12||November 27||@ Vikings||-||+5000|
|15||December 17||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|18||January 7||@ Packers||-||+4000|
Odds are current as of September 13 at 7:15 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.