Cubs vs. Rockies: Odds, spread, over/under - September 13
Cody Bellinger and the Chicago Cubs (78-68) will match up against Ryan McMahon and the Colorado Rockies (52-92) at Coors Field on Wednesday, September 13. First pitch is scheduled for 3:10 PM ET.
The Rockies have been listed as +155 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the Cubs (-190). The total is 11.5 runs for the contest (with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds to go under).
Cubs vs. Rockies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Probable Pitchers: Jameson Taillon - CHC (7-9, 5.47 ERA) vs Ty Blach - COL (2-1, 4.58 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Rockies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-192||+160||-||11.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-190||+155||-||11.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Cubs versus Rockies game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Cubs (-190) in this matchup, means that you think the Cubs will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.26 back.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Nico Hoerner get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Rockies Player Props|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Rockies|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
Cubs vs. Rockies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cubs have been favorites in 80 games this season and won 47 (58.8%) of those contests.
- The Cubs have gone 3-1 (winning 75% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -190 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 65.5% chance of a victory for Chicago.
- The Cubs have a 6-3 record over the nine games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Chicago and its opponents combined to hit the over two times.
- The Rockies have won in 47, or 36.7%, of the 128 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Rockies have been victorious 23 times in 74 chances when named as an underdog of at least +155 or worse on the moneyline.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 3-7.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cubs Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3300||12th||2nd|
|Win NL Central||+350||-||2nd|
Think the Cubs can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.