Cubs vs. Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 13
The Chicago Cubs (78-68) and Colorado Rockies (52-92) play a rubber match on Wednesday at 3:10 PM ET, with the series deadlocked at 1-1.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Cubs will send Jameson Taillon (7-9) to the mound, while Ty Blach (2-1) will get the nod for the Rockies.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cubs vs. Rockies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet RM
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Coors Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Taillon - CHC (7-9, 5.47 ERA) vs Blach - COL (2-1, 4.58 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Rockies Player Props|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Rockies|
|Cubs vs Rockies Odds|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jameson Taillon
- Taillon (7-9) will take to the mound for the Cubs and make his 27th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Friday, when he allowed one hit in six scoreless innings against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in 26 games this season with an ERA of 5.47, a 3.59 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.305.
- He has six quality starts in 26 chances this season.
- Taillon will look to finish five or more innings for the sixth start in a row.
- He has three appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 26 chances this season.
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Ty Blach
- The Rockies will send Blach (2-1) to the mound for his 10th start of the season. He is 2-1 with a 4.58 ERA and 34 strikeouts over 59 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out came on Saturday against the San Francisco Giants, when the lefty tossed five innings, surrendering four earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- In 16 games this season, the 32-year-old has an ERA of 4.58, with 5.2 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .312 against him.
- Blach is looking to record his third quality start of the season in this matchup.
- Blach is trying for his fourth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 3.7 frames per start.
- In four of his 16 total appearances this season he has not surrendered an earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.