White Sox vs. Twins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 14
The Minnesota Twins (76-70) and Chicago White Sox (56-90) clash on Thursday at 7:40 PM ET, beginning a four-game series at Guaranteed Rate Field.
The Twins will give the ball to Kenta Maeda (4-7, 4.65 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 5 on the season, and the White Sox will counter with Jose Urena (0-5, 8.46 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Twins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Maeda - MIN (4-7, 4.65 ERA) vs Urena - CHW (0-5, 8.46 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Player Props|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: José Ureña
- Urena makes the start for the White Sox, his seventh of the season. He is 0-5 with an 8.46 ERA and 12 strikeouts through 22 1/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Saturday against the Detroit Tigers, when he tossed four innings, allowing one earned run while giving up four hits.
- Over six games this season, the 32-year-old has an 8.46 ERA and 4.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .333 to opposing hitters.
- Urena does not have a quality start so far this season.
- Urena has pitched five or more innings in a game one time this year entering this outing.
- So far during the 2023 campaign he has given up one or more earned runs in all of his outings.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kenta Maeda
- Maeda (4-7) will take the mound for the Twins, his 19th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed five hits in 5 1/3 innings against the New York Mets.
- The 35-year-old has pitched in 18 games this season with an ERA of 4.65, a 4 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.258.
- He has five quality starts in 18 chances this season.
- Maeda will look to finish five or more innings for the third start in a row.
- He has made 18 appearances and finished one of them without allowing an earned run.
Kenta Maeda vs. White Sox
- The White Sox have scored 601 runs this season, which ranks 25th in MLB. They have 1192 hits, 21st in baseball, with 157 home runs (20th in the league).
- The White Sox have gone 8-for-26 with two doubles, a home run and four RBI in one game against the right-hander this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.